Unit 5 Survey of Psychological and Educational Tests
|If you have not viewed and agreed to our Course Dislcaimer please do so now.|
|Then please print the Printable Handout and have it available as you view the Video using the two links below.|
|Unit 5 Printable Handout||Unit 5 Video (3 Hours)|
|The lecture will refer to or be embellished by the Supplemental Material located below.|
- Unit 5 Supplemental Materials
- SpEd Testing Textbooks
- The Larry P. Situation and Other Thorny Legal Issues
- CDE "Clarification" Letter on Use of IQ Tests on African Americans
- Copyrighted Standardized Tests: Is There a "Fair Use?" Journal of Law and Education, Oct 2006 by Jillian Clark Stull
- Newport Mesa USD v CDE The Right of Parents to Obtain Copyrighted Psychological Raw Test Data.
- Test Publishers
- Intelligence Tests
- Academic Achievement
- Woodcock Johnson III Riverside Publishing Website
- California Reading Initiative Rules for SpEd Reading Rehabilitation
- The Comprehensive Test of Phonological Processing (CTOPP)
- Reading Probe This can be used by parents to measure fluency.
- ADD ADHD
- MMPI-A Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-Adolescent
- Occupational Therapy
- The Hughes Bill California Requirements for a Behavior Intervention Plan
- Classroom Observations. These forms are not necessarily ideal, but you can get ideas from them.
- Benjamin G v SEHO - Long Beach USD Case that determines that parents have the right to have professionals do classroom observations.
- Observation Form Learning Disability
- Behavior Observation Form
- ADHD School Observation Code Kit by Kenneth D. Gadow, Ph.D., Joyce Sprafkin, Ph.D., Edith E. Nolan, Ph.D
- Independent Educational Evaluations
- Statutes and Illustrative Case About Obtaining an IEE at Public Expense